Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Florida

Hey everybody from sunny Orlando! I have stayed in Orlando since the Florida Women’s Open. I shot 74 the final day, but did not win any money. I felt many improvements from the 2nd round and it was good to have another tournament round after the off-season. Thursday I was able to get into the RIFE putting studio and work out a few issues with my putting, always a good thing! Thursday I was also able to enjoy a few non-golf activities including visit one of my aunts who lives in Orlando and trying on a bridesmaid dress for a friend’s upcoming wedding.
The Florida weather has been quite conducive for great practice and swimming in the pool of my friend’s house where I have been staying! I played a practice rd at the course in Winter Haven yesterday with a few Futures Tour players. I will be heading to Winter Haven tomorrow to start practicing there and staying there with a host family! The tournament starts on Friday!!

No comments: